Mom, Mommy, Mother, Mama cont..

This morning is a fresh new day and so I want to bring out my fresh new outlook as well. Although I know I am not the perfect mother I do know my children love me and they feel very loved by me. A few tips that got our family to the good place where we are now; One, I took time outs a lot. A few hours away here, a weekend with the girls, and of course the most important, time away with my husband. The fact that we were parents, didn't mean we were'nt newlyweds anymore.( I still hang onto that title after 4 years) Two. I took care of myself each day , brush my teeth, take a quick shower, go into town for walks, go shopping (love the strollers). Three. I loved to pamper myself. Bubble baths, candles, tea, a good book, and a little chocolate.



I have two little boys now, our second child was planned. the transition was much smoother and I believe it is a great part due to I was prepared, prepared and ready for the changes. We all know that our mind has the capabilities to tear us up emotionaly. I have a great relationship with both of my boys, I think I have the most handsome, funny and special children that god has put on this earth, despite my personal struggles. I hope this encouraging and the tips will help, always remember it is okay to think about you too.
God bless, christina

Popular Posts