Monday, May 12, 2008

I've been tagged....

I have been tagged by www.mommyetc.blogspot.com . I am supposed to tell you 6 things that are not interesting about me.
What a chore, I let myself believe I am interesting but you can be the judge of that.

ONE, I don't think this is interesting but my hubby begs to differ; but I can never get dressed untill my hair and make-up is done. I get to hot and then I'm frustrated.

TWO, I have this urgency to take the first bite of my husbands ice cream and this annoys him, so don't let me dip your ice cream.

THREE, I like to see my corn grow in my garden, and I will check it constantly the first month or so after planting.

FOUR, I never put my pants on starting with the same leg.

FIVE, I love the city but my lifestyle is sooo country; for example, garden instead of the market, a party for me is a movie from ten years ago and great value brand (wal-mart) chocolate ice cream, and all black shoes because they'll match anything! (maybe not quite that extreme, but close enough)

SIX, I can get excited over cardstock and shopping for pattern paper.

Now, I will tag three more so they can see what a challenge this really is and I choose,

www.scrappingservant.com
www.surviving-motherhood.blogspot.com
www.maintainingahealthylifestyle.blogspot.com

Have fun ladies, God Bless, Christina

6 comments:

Mari said...

That's a fun one. I am totally with you on #1 and #6.

Elizabeth...mommy...etc said...

yeah, i'm w/ you on the not getting dressed thing until hair/makeup is done...it is not often that I can remain clothed through this ordeal...I get too hot too... *elizabeth

Purple Teacup said...

I put my clothes on last too because I know that somebody quite possibly will poop, throw up or wipe something on me before I leave the house.

Lisa said...

I think it's very interesting :)
I understand point one--it's easy to get powder on your clothes.

Irritable Mother said...

Oh dear, my brain is in the "off" position for the night, so I'll have to work on this tomorrow. Clearly, it requires too much thinking for me tonight. LOL
I do wonder about "not interesting fact #1"...Do you get partially dressed? As in putting on your shirt before your hair is done? Sometimes I forget to put my shirt on and I totally finsih my hair and then I realize my error and have to fix it again after I put on my shirt.
Unless, of course, it's a button up shirt - which I almost never wear. (Oh! There's an uninteresting fact about me. I'll have to remember that one!)

Natalie said...

we do have lots in common!!!!!!!!!! oh and my mom does the same thing as you with the hair and makeup!!!