I found this test over at Mommy Etc and thought is was the cutest ever. I took the test twice because I know I am not that good of a wife. But, who am I to argue? I got a score of 77 the first time and a 72 the second. This rated me as very superior. Click on over and take the test for fun.
Okay, last week I was tagged! Yeah, I think these are fun. Challenging but FUN! and I need a little of that lately.
Eight things I am passionate about:
1) My faith, I am a believer in Jesus Christ and he is what I try to keep at the center of everything in my life.
2) My Husband; I know I would not be inspired to be a great wife and mother, to have a happy and healthy relationship if it wasn't for his wonderful love that he shows me unconditionaly. It doesn't matter if I am PMSing, overwhelmed, and cranky he is going to treat me like his queen and love me anyway. For that I am so grateful and will try my hardest to show him the love, respect and admiration he so very deserves.
3) My Boys; I such beautiful little boys, yearning to see what is around the corner and discover the treasures it has to offer. They are so full of Love and life.
4) Being healthy is my latest driving force. I understand the need to learn and understand why we need the proper nutrition and how to provide it with out feeling like we are going without. We only have one body and I want to raise my boys to respect they're bodies and keep themselves healthy because I have taught them a lifestyle of being healthy.
5) Tea; I love the aroma's, the settings, the ambiance, and the relationships that tea time offers. i love the teacups, teapots, and the sets; old and new alike; I love them all. The history of tea in the victorian era is where my heart is. I love tea time even with just me. The meditation, the dreaming and the renewing of the mind is therapy to my soul.
6) Photography; I love pictures!! I love the story that can be told in a snapshot. I love that a special moment can be captured and treasured forever. I love history and what better way to preserve tommorrows history but to take photographs today to tell the story tommorrow.
7) Nature; I am so enthralled with what God has created and the beauty in it. I love the simple lawns that are thick and lush, I love the winding path in the woods with the variety of trees and the critters running about, I love that I can plant a tiny little seed and a beautiful bloom or delicious berries and veggies are harvested after cultivating and caring for them. The water is so powerful and so relaxing in its many forms.
8) Scrapbooking; It is self gratififying for me, when I can take pieces of anything and tell a story in my own creative way. I see it as a legacy that I am building for my children. It is an outlet for me to pour out my creative juices and it gives me girl time. I always feel refreshed when I can hang with a few of my friends and just create.
Eight things I'd like to do before I die:
1) Tour Europe with my husband.
2) design my own dream backyard
3) give birth to twin girls
4) go to Bora Bora
5) design and have a 6000 square foot home built
6) own and manage my own victorian tea room
7) make all my husbands dreams come true because he deserves it.
8) own a Jaguar
Eight books I've read recently:
( I didn't know this was still a practice among mother's, it's been a while)
2) Sunrise series by Karen Kingsbury
3) Creating keepsakes magazine
4) Scrapbooks etc
5) Paper crafts
6) better homes and gardens
7) DIY magazine
8) seriously a few moments here and there is all I get.
Eight bloggers I tag: