Wednesday is good.

Yes Wednesday is good to me today. aside from the fact that I have a very iritable baby, teething right now. as many of you know I have had a large task of organizing at hand, and have been dragging my feet, well I finally got it done! YEAH!








































I know I have talked obsessively about my great outdoor hobbies and it has been much work and I am feeling many muscles in area's that I don't normaly know there are muscles. So I think gardening officially counts as exercise. All the hard work is definately worth it when my 3 year old on a stroll through the garden together says "Whats that Mama?" and I say "That's beets" and he says "Yummm".


and when I see pictures like these...











































My Big Mister loves loves strawberries and can be found in my patch quite often. and I love it, he is such a sweetheart!



And I have yummy treats like this to enjoy all year....









I am so Melancholy it's starting to get on my nerves. But I like to have everything ready to go. also if you noticed the butter it keeps the jam from getting foamy and having to skim it off the top.

and by the way this is sugar free, preservative free, and organic strawberry jam. I used organic sugarfree pectin and xylitol for the sweetening. I made half of my jam today and got 24 8oz Jars. In case you are wondering why some jars are upside down, It seals them quicker.


Now my last project for today!!!!




Have a great one, God Bless, Christina











Popular Posts