Me and My Man


1. Who is your man? My husband is a hunk(in my opinion) He is a builder because that pays the bills but he loves training and working with horses. He was a young amish man when we met and then converted after we dated a few months.


2. How long have you been together? We have been together for 5 years as of the 4rth of july and married for 4 years 5months.


3. How long did you date before you got married? We dated for 8 monthes and 4 months of that we were engaged.


4. How old is your man? He turned 30 in June and he is a year younger than I.


5. Who eats more? We eat about the same.


6. Who said "I love you" first? He did.


7. Who is taller? He is. He is 5'10" and I am 5'6".


8. Who sings better? Definately me, if you want a good hummer my mans your man.


9. Who is smarter? We both have our strong area's.


10. Whose temper is worse? Mine definately


11. Who does the laundry? I do, but he always helps out with out being asked when I am really busy.


12. Who takes out the garbage? He usually puts it out on trash day. As far as emptying the wastebaskets and bringing it out, it's either one of us.


13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.


14. Who pays the bills? I do.


15. Who is better with the computer? I am but he does well too.


16. Who mows the lawn? He does - but I like to as well I am just caught up with other stuff a lot.


17. Who cooks dinner? I do - unless you want macaroni and cheese with hot dogs and corn in it. MMM gourmet!


18. Who drives when you are together? Usually he does


19. Who pays when you go out? whoever happens to have the cash, my money is his and his money is mine. We both work hard so we both take care of the bills and then we both get to do other things.


20. Who is the most stubborn? I may have the temper but he's the stubborn one, but what can I say he sometimes works with mules and donkeys, maybe he picked up a few habits.


21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? he does so he can always say he did.


22. Whose parents do you see most?Right now we see his parents more.


23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first.


24. Who asked who out? This a tricky question because he was amish and wouldn't ask me out even tho he wanted to. so i conveniently was available to give him a ride to places and then I needed manure for my garden and magically had dinner ready when he was done, so I guess you could say I did in a sneaky sort of way. he was hooked after that! this is the honest to God truthj!


25. Who proposed? He did


26. Who is most sensitive?I would say I am and I express it, but he actually is pretty sensitve too but doesn't express it as well.


27. Who has the most friends? We are each other's best friends, and then we have about the same number of friends because a lot of them are couples.


28. Who has more siblings? i have 5 siters and 2 brothers, he has 2 sisters and 2 brothers.


29. Who wears the pants in the family? He teases me about this, but in reality - he does!


30. How did you meet? My cousin had a business metting and my uncle had me speak a little at the end. My husband was a friend of my cousins and was sitting in the middle of the crowd with the most amazing smile and I knew I was hooked and I was going to marry him.


I hope you enjoyed my little interview with myself. I got this idea from Mari here. I would love to read this from some of you too.


Well have a great Labor day, Christina

Popular Posts