Altho we celebrated our anniversary last weekend, today is the actual day of our 5th anniversary. I was so excited, and now I am so tired all I can think about is taking a nap. I am tryin to get myself awake enough to make a dessert and a card and atleast have a shower before my Romeo comes home from work. Anyhow enough whining, I wanted to share what 5 things I love the most about our marriage.
1) I love the way he still smiles at me.
2) I love the way we can be together and the conversation may be silent but we heard it all anyway.
3) I love how we are so in agreement with planning our future and setting goals with one another.
4) I love how we have a mutual respect for one anothers intrests.
5) And what I love the most is that I get to Love my husband every day! He makes it so easy to Love, I am so fortunate.
I hope you have a great day, Christina