Wednesday, March 12, 2008

This is a new adventure for me...

I have been checking other blogs and I really enjoyed seeing others view points and giving my own. It was a validating feeling knowing I could give my opinion and maybe someone will like it but if not oh well.
I love being a mother and a wife; but I am not to proud to admit that I am not perfect in either of those area's. I do freak out under pressure and I do enjoy getting free time to myself away from children and my spouse. After I have my alone time I feel I love my husband and children ten times more than before. I have been trying different things to be able to with stand more pressure and enjoy all that life has to offer.
I hope you enjoy my blog; you will see that I do have a passion or obsession(what ever you want to call it) for photo's, both candid and professional. Although I don't have any credentials in photography, I'm passionate about preserving memories that are pleasing to the eye. I love scapbooking and I will post some of my layouts to share a piece of my story.

3 comments:

Dion said...

This is really cool. I wish I knew how to do this kind of stuff.

Elizabeth...mommy...etc said...

LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!! So excited we can share in our blogging!!!! I'm going to put a link on my blog to get to yours. :-) I love your banner on top. *elizabeth

Jack's Mommy said...

blogging is very addictive... :-D i've been doing websites for 10 years but JUST got into personal blogging in early january (because so many people kept asking me if i had a webpage for the baby..haha). :) I love your banner! All my life i've always wanted professional pictures of my family done..first with my mom and dad (still have yet to do that though) and then with my hubby (still haven't done that)...i'm determined to get them once the baby arrives though! :-D i'm sure you're going to love blogging..it's quite, quite fun.