Snow much Fun!

Friday night was crop night for me and my best friend. We like to go every other friday night but that doesn't always happen. Having my "buddy" with me helps get my creative juices flowing. We're looking forward to a girls weekend in another three weeks devoted to the sole purpose of scrapping and having fun doing it. We are going to a bed and breakfast, they will do all the cooking and cleaning up. This facility has a lot of equipment and tools geared towards scrapbook and other paper crafts. If this is something you enjoy doing there are many B&B's all over that are designed for the crafter and accomodating to ladies who want to have fun. I was recently reading the 'creating keepsakes' magazine and found several places that looked like they would be fun.

I did these two pages on friday night at my "crop". I can't remember who the paper was by but I did purchase it at hobby lobby stores, I used the cricut for my letters, chipboard snowflakes, and then covered the chipboard with my cardstock and embellished with self adhesive rhinestones from wal-mart and stickles glitter glue on the letters and the snowflakes. I wish the picture would show the glitter because it does bring a lot to the page and resembles the snow.

Popular Posts