If teacups could talk

Yesterdays post revealed yet another one of my many passions, TEA! I thought I would continue with that by talking about one of my favorite inspirational writers in that area. She has several books all about tea parties and how special tea time is and can be.

Emilie Barnes, She has written more than 60 books and she does speaking engagements all over the US and Canada. You can read her Bio. with the link on the bottom.

My favorite and one of many books I have that is written by Emilie Barnes is "If teacups could talk". One of my lovely Aunts told me about this book and I fell in love with it immediately. The art is victorian and old-fashioned, encouraging quotes thoughout the book as well as cute little recipes.

some of the many quotes in the book include:

"A woman is like a teabag. It's only when she's in hot water that you realize how strong she is."

"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, making every day a holiday and celebrate just living."

"If you are cold, Tea will warm you; if you are too heated, it will cool you; if you are depressed, it will cheer you; if you are exhausted, it will calm you."

So, in closing if you had a teacup what it tell me about you? I encourage you to talk about yourself and comment. God Bless, Christina

Popular Posts