Friday, May 23, 2008

Chocolate




I love chocolate and I was visiting Mari's blog and a friend of her's was having a chocolate fest party yesterday and so I decided to participate a day late with a few fav's myself.









First, of all a no brainer,

"Chocolate covered strawberries."

-wash large red strawberries leaving the leafy tops on
-melt any chocolate in the microwave
-dip the berry in chocolate leaving a little red showing.
*************************************************
Second, Better than --- cake!
1 chocolate cake
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 cup caramel
1/2 cup toffee chips
1 8oz. tub cool whip


-Bake a chocolate cake, then when done use a wooden spoon handle and pole holes all over about an inch apart. pour into the holes sweeten condensed milk and the carmel. refridgerate the cake then top with toffee chips and with cool whip. sprinkle top of whip with toffee and carmel.




Enjoy!












8 comments:

Lisa said...

Yum! I love chocolate too :)

Scrapping Servant said...

mmmm...

...I hope I helped with your decision on the big bite, if you have any questions let me know.

Elizabeth said...

you bad, bad cousin...you know choc covered strawberries are my favorite dessert...now i'm going to have to find some in the next few days or i'll go mad!

*elizabeth

Dawn said...

Awesome blog!! You are so creative. What precious boys you have.

Wendi said...

Yum! I've been looking for the recipe for the better than---cake. :) But can it really be?

Purple Teacup said...

Condensed milk is an indulgence of mine. I love it in my tea.

virginia said...

Chocalate is my favoriye food group.That does count as a food group right?

Beth said...

I love that cake but I make it with Hot Fudge instead. It is so yummy.