More flowers!

The local greenhouse has opened for the season. I was all to excited, I told my DW that I could live in a greenhouse. The colors this year are so gorgeous, and they lots of new types of flowers. I love the trailing Verbena, and this flower that looks like a mini petunia, but they require so much watering. I have three large pots in the front of my garage that has a lot of sun. This was my project this morning, to choose the flowers that I want for those and I always do eachpot alike. I chose the Pink sizzle Geraniums (from cuttings instead of seed), upright blue lobelia, yellow biddens, and white wax begonias. First I started with height andthen color, and then filler. So that I get an eye catching pot with lots of dimension I would set the flowers by one another to make sure the colors don't clash and that I won't hide any of the flowers because they are all the same height. I will post some picture of these beauty's and if you have a sunny area this is a great assortment to purchase.
The picture of the pink geranium is up close and it shows the little blossoms that make up big clumps of blossoms. I hope you enjoyed these flowers. God Bless!

Popular Posts