A much needed girls' night!

I was really kind of bummed out the last few days because Little Mister has been running fevers again. For the most part they are staying between 100.5-102.0 but friday night it stayed at 103-104.5 untill late saturday morning. We had a family reunion on my In-laws- side and really did want to go but just felt like we needed to keep Little Mister in a bubble till we get rid of his infection. I let Dw stay inside yesterday and take care of the boys since they wanted Daddy time anyway, and I went out too my garden. I got out the roto tiller and tillesd to hearts content. Boy I am really slippin if that contents my heart, HUH! I weeded and tilled and the garden is looking beautiful. My older sister came over and picked some more strawberries as I was sore from picking thursday and some on friday. We have gotten a total of 158 quarts of berries from my patch. It is a blessing but my patch has seriously gone out of control! anyway I have been kindof stressed out and brooding or pouting the last couple days and so my husband called my older sister and asked if she was busy and we went out to dinner and shopping a little.

We wanted to try a new place for dinner so we went here...










And I ordered an amazing salad and split a goat cheese and toasted sourdough appetizer with my sister that was unbelievabley delicious.




and then we went shopping for no reason and I bought this...


















and looked at this...











here...






and had..














with this.....














MMMMMMM... now this was delicious!
We had a great time and great conversation. This did my soul good.
God Bless you today and see you soon, Christina

Popular Posts