I got another award! Yeah!
Vixbil is a fellow blogger and I love reading about her adventures in mommy world. She gave me this award and last week and am so excited to start the week off giving it back to the other s I enjoy reading. So, go and catch up with Vixbil and enjoy the blogs I give this award too.
1. new*me- Annette found me and started visiting me and I am glad that she did. She is on the same path of health and weigh down that I am on and she is a busy Mom as well. Recently she had an awakening that it's time to take care of herself, so she can be the best mom in the long run to her fabulous children. She has a cute blog and I love reading about her days.
2. Queen to my 3 boys- Amy is a Mom to all boys and I love to here the stories she has, she also takes awesome photo's and displays a fabulous sense of humor in her writing.
3. a mom's heart- Tiffany is also a fairly new blog that I have been enjoying. She has a super cute blog, and she has super cute children. Her heart is always looking to be filled with God's love and showing love to others. She is also a must read.
4. 4 little men- What an awesome blog, I get tired just thinking of the all the things she must have to do and she is super young too. She has 4 little boys and is expecting twins in 2 months. Great read!
5. busy mom of 4- Lisa says it all in blog title, she has four beautiful children and loves to encourage other mom's along the way. This blog is filled with exciting stories that at times keep you at the edge of your seat wanting more, and lot's of humor in the normal day to day things.
6. Jessica- Jessica is a blog I read but don't coment on very often, I am a lurker at times. She is a scrapbooker and I love that she writes with energy. She is a new mommy and and has just shared her birthing expierience with us. I tjought it would be nice if we just sent some well wishes her way.
7. mommy etc.- And, last but not least is elizabeth, It would not be right to me, not to give her this award. I always read her first. She is my cousin and great friend, and I love catching up and seeing what she comes up with next. She has feel good friday and mr. linky every friday and it is super cool. I encourage you to check it out and join feel good friday this week.
Now for the rules,
Put the logo on your blog.Put a link to me (who awarded it to you) on your blog also.You need to nominate 7 other bloggers for the award and put links to them also on your blog. Finally, leave a comment for those you've nominated - so they know they've received a special award
Enjoy getting to know these great blogs! God Bless, Christina