Monday, July 7, 2008

the celebration is over... but the memories are still here!



Well here is a picture of me this 4rth of July. If you scroll down to the post on friday you can compare it to last years 4rth picture.

We have been at my family reunion in Ohio. My uncle hosted it this year and he has a beautiful home. He has put tons of work into the landscaping so we took advantage of a few photo ops. This first one of me is on the little island he has. There are a total of 3 ponds and three bridges and an adorable little island.

One of my 2nd cousins is a firefighter and brought junior fire fighter hats for all of the kids and I got some adorable pictures.























A quiet moment with my big boy!


























These pictures are of us at the fireworks. i just love loved this family moment.








































Isn't this just the most darling? My niece was so sweet and feminine and then her little hat on was too cute.































nd of course it is always nice to be back home. I am going to try and post each day, but I may not get to as I have so much going this week.
God Bless,
Christina





10 comments:

Elizabeth said...

i can't believe how good you are looking!!!!! soooo impressed! my mom was raving about you!

don't worry about my worry about my little horn. i knew it was not worry that i should be spending my energy on so i didn't make a big deal about it...except 1x w/ esquire! HA!!! we always take it out on our hubbies! ;-) i did find out that it probably is called a nodular fasciitis...look it up sometime. i'm going to my acupuncturist for treatment to get rid of it...i just don't want any horns...even little ones! :-)

Jackie @ Our Moments Our Memories said...

These pictures are just fantastic. You look smashing! You were beautiful last year also, but you can see all of your hard work paying off in this years' picture.
Love the pic of just you and your hubby...so so sweet. Glad you had such a wonderful time!

Queen to my 3 Boys said...

You and your hubby look so happy together! What a lovely family you have.

I really like the pictures on the bridge. I think you should edit them in black & white, enlarge them and display them in your home!

Manuela said...

You look beautiful as does your family! What a beautiful location for pictures on that pretty bridge.

Thank you so much for sharing them with us!

Lisa@verybusymomwith4 said...

You look fantastic :) :) :)

The scenery looks so lovely-- I grew up in Ohio and I so miss the bright green (everything is brown by July in Texas).

Glad it was fun!

Mari said...

Great pictures! They look like professional shots. You really are looking good - I can see the weight loss!

katrina said...

The kids all looked sooooo cute wrapped up in thier blankets. So glad you were able to come down.

Jori said...

Christina, you should be very proud of yourself. Still beautiful, but you just seemed to be shining in the latest picture!
The various photos you shared were wonderful - will be a few for framing, I would think!

Keep up the great job!

MamaWise said...

Lovely pictures! Looks like you had a wonderful holiday weekend!

Wendi said...

I love these pictures!! I'm so glad you shared them. I enjoy photography so much and really love seeing other people’s pictures. You look really radiant. I also loved the one with you and hubby on the bridge!! Really gorgeous!
Isn't it so much fun to enjoy holidays with our families? Looks like you had a great time.
Welcome home! Glad your back. :)