Friday, August 22, 2008

Foto friday and Feel good Friday!

In case you may be wondering why are my boys in they're underwear and Little Mister looks like his diaper hasn't been chaged in two days, They were running in the sprinkler and just kept on playing after that. I figured why mess with peace. They kept playing like this for a good three hours, YEAH!! The awesome thing as that our trees are so big in the back yard that they don't get hot hot and they have a nice breeze.


The boys are starting to play so well together.






Big Mister loves playing in underwear and is having fun.
























Little Mister loves the sand box, and usually comes in looking like the sand man!
I am also going to Join in on Feel Good Friday with Elizabeth over at Mommyetc..
I feel good tis friday because ...
-it is finally Friday, thank God!!
-I am going on a mini- beach vacation with the hubby and kiddos, and we are so excited.
-today is my youngest sisters birthday, don't ask how she is because I can't remember. I think 23, (don't tell her)
-This weeks weigh-in for my class was awesome. There is excitement, I did lose a good third of my class but that's okay, the ones who are serious about losing weight are the ones who are still in the class and are going to share a large pot.
-his week was rough emotionaly for me and I am just glad that I have this many postive thoughts.

9 comments:

Mari said...

Cute pictures of the boys. What fun times! Have a good weekend.

Elizabeth said...

I'm sorry you've had a rough emotional week...I'm always here if you need a listening ear.

Love the photos of the misters...no diaper change in 3 days...LOL...that was the best line. :-) It's so cute to see siblings play together so well...it makes me want another baby. :-)

Elena said...

Such cute photos! I really want to get my Mary girl a sandbox. I think she will be like Little Mister, playing it a lot!

Candy said...

PRECIOUS photos!!!!!

Jackie @ Our Moments Our Memories said...

So sorry you've had a rough week, my friend. Hope this coming one is much better for you...and I'm excited that you are going to get away on a little trip! Fun!

heather j said...

I am sure that this beach vacation is just what the Dr. odered! Have a wonderful time and let go of all the stuff from this past week. I am soo looking forward to doing that in another week.

Vixbil said...

I love these pictures, my children are constantly running around in their underwear...I swear they would be naked all the time given the chance
xx

Purple Teacup said...

I see the garage sale boat! Yea!

virginia said...

I love sandboxes.It keeps them so happy.They look like they are having a ball