Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Interview update

I had my interview today. I gotta say I don't think I have ever had as much confidence as I did today to speak my mind about what I want in a job and I think I interviewed them as well.
It went very well, she said as much that she was impressed with my work ethic and my answers to a thousand questions(well not quite a thousand).
After the interview I had a little unsettled tummy, to where I wondered if I was making the right decision for our family. I said a quick prayer and just told God that he make the decision, he knows best what our family needs to be a happy family.
They still have a few people to interview so they will contact me in a week or two at the most and let me know yeh or ney!
I have to admit as well that I have never been this at peace with giving God all the control over the future of my life. I expressed to the lady conducting the interview that I know that God has in mind the perfect plan for myself and my family.
I will keep you posted, in the mean time I will be canning full force ahead. I am doing 3 bushel peaches (about 60-65 quarts) and about 40 quarts of spagetti sauce. I did can 12 pints of corn yesterday. I still have a 30-40 ft of beets in the garden to can so I will more than likely do those next week. Along with another 40 quarts of spagetti sauce. I will post more as I reach a few more of these goals.
Have a great day and God Bless, Christina

10 comments:

Elizabeth said...

well, we are on the phone right now...i know God will make the right decision for you & your family! good job with the interview and good attitude with leaving it in God's hands.

Jessica's Journey To Being One Hot Mom! said...

Christina..I think that is awesome that you gave the job over to God. Very neat! If it is meant to be, it will work out.

You amaze me with all the canning you do. It all looks and sounds so amazing! You go girl!

new*me said...

it's in His hands now ;) That's a lot of canning!!! WOW!

Vixbil said...

Agree with Jessica's comment on the job front. Also, you must have the most enormous freezer and larder!!!!!

Sarah Markley said...

that IS a lot of canning! good luck!

thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog. your words encourage. =)

Jackie @ Our Moments Our Memories said...

Keep us posted...God has it all under control!

Kaci said...

Good luck with the job! How exciting and scary all at the same time!

virginia said...

justn listen to your inner voice.it is usually God letting you no something one way or another.he will let you know

Lisa@verybusymomwith4 said...

Keeping yourself busy will keep your mind off it :)
The best thing will happen!

Purple Teacup said...

Thanks for the update- I thought about you today when I was shopping because I heard one of your songs. =)