Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Journey to a fabulous new body...

is a challenge in many phases. I absolutely love love the herbalife product line. They are indeed a huge part of my success. The class was the motivation part and so that only left a little part to will power which is good because when I started the first of the year, I had none. The last 6 weeks has been creeping along but I did at last crunch a few numbers and am at 56 point something for toatl losses. I think with another 4 lbs lost I will have my bmi at ten points less than when I started. I think bmi is an important way to keep yourself in check because that is your healthy factor, in my not so professional way of calling it. I say that because 25 is the goal for heart healthy. A person weighing 180 lbs and a person weighing 130 lbs could both be at the golden number of 25 because it also goes by your height.
Any way I don't want to bore you but I know lossing weight at stages are frustrating, and I am at that point. But, i also know the program I have been on all along is what works and I have still lost 5.5 lbs the last 6 weeks. so if I really plug away at it I know I can be at another 10 lbs lost by the end of my class on Oct. 2. there is my goal, spoken out load and that usually is my will power.
I have to say tho, I have been enjoying the summer and some of the treats in small amounts and am impressed that my body does allow that.
My quote that I am posting in my class as a reminder to myself and others is
"insanity is defined when you desire different results, but haven't changed a thing to achieve those results!"
well have a great day and hope to post some pictures soon and show off my babies
God bless, Christina

8 comments:

Candy said...

"insanity is defined when you haven't changed a thing but desire different results!" ....THAT'S an Albert Einstein quote, and it's SOOOOO true. Doing the same thing and expecting different results- craziness!! (but isn't it funny how human do it.... we're just a bunch of loonies)

GREAT JOB!!!

katrina said...

The more you it starts to slow down, but you are doing great. You're my insiration! Can't wait to start on Monday!

Lisa@verybusymomwith4 said...

Wow!!! Great job!!!

I love that quote--I need to remember it :)

Mari said...

That's a great quote - and it defines my weight loss battles frequently! Good job to you for keeping at it!

Elizabeth said...

keep up the good work...frustration is so normal with challenges that we face ang goals that we set for ourselves. but your einstein quote will keep you movin'! :-)

Purple Teacup said...

Awesome quote. So proud of you! Not only have you stuck with this, you are blessing others.

Manuela said...

I'm so glad that the program is working for you! It's great to be able to find something like that for ourselves.

new*me said...

great job with the loss :) It is so exciting making your body more healthy and seeing the changes :)