Keeping my pinkies crossed!

A while back I mentioned that I was considering going back to work part-time. I have come to the conclusion that I do need the time away and that the boys will actually enjoy being around other children as well. I did put in a couple of apps, one at my old job we'll call it bank #1 and then another at a credit union. I was really hoping to get a postion at the credit union since the hours were perfect and the pay scale is awesome starting is more than I have ever made in my life. At Bank #1 I would be working with my best friends and where I am familiar, but the pay scale is literally 4-5 dollars less per hour and the hours are 4-8 hours less than what I want. Well, on friday I got a call from the credit union and they have asked me to come in for an interview for a position 1 mile from my house. I am so excited at the possibility and a little nervous since I have'nt been out in the working world for a little over 3 years. I guess I just use my incredible wit and charm to win them over! HA HA!! LOL!
DW is happy for me and I think is also welcoming the relief of the 'fianacial stretch' we'll call it.
I look forward to seeing you all in a few days when I get back from my fun in the sun weekender!
God bless, Christina

Popular Posts