Sunday swimming with Daddy!

Sunday seemed like the most perfect day. We went to church; which I ended up sitting in the nursery through it all since Little mister just would not settle down without me. Then We picked up pizza and went to the beach. DW hasn't been swimming there or anywhere yet this weekend and enjoyed relaxing with the boys and having one on one time with them.








You see I am very colleric (take charge personality) and also very melancholy (organized, anal personality) so I took a picture of how we sit at the beach. I love having all my stuff right by me and have to where I can see the boys without getting up a hundred times.


After the beach we went home and grabbed a quick bite and changed so we could run out to my inlaws for a visit. We hadn't seen them in a good month even tho we only 4 miles apart, we have been so busy this summer and I don't think it's going to slow down. But, thats okay, as long as we are enjoying life along the way.




Here are a few pictures to show you how much we were enjoying our day.




God Bless, Christina

Popular Posts