Wednesday, September 24, 2008

did we go to see the wild animals or take them back?

We had a great time at the zoo, and at moments thought we brought the animals back to the zoo (aka: the kids). I finally had to stop with the pictures because we had so many great ones. This was Little Mister's first trip to the zoo and he loved it, and Big Mister just kept talking about the train at the zoo! Go figure! Wild africa is always the highlight for us, but the kids also loved the petting zoo, we had to watch thenm carefully because they thought the little poop balls were for them to play with. Thank God for sanitizer!! Enjoy the pics, Christina


























































































8 comments:

new*me said...

omg........great pics!!! Now I want to take my kids. We have a small zoo in Topeka (about 30 min away) that would be just about right for our kids to manage. Kids need the zoo!

Elena said...

Great pics! My favorites were Big Mister with the elephant, Little Mister feeding the giraffe and hugging the goat. Thanks for sharing!

Elizabeth said...

sooo great pics. love the statues also of the dinos...wish we could've gone with you guys. Tulip is still afraid of the giraffes but if she even sees a picture of one she says "cracker" b/c of the zoo. Loved seeing your boys so thrilled with all the animals. :-)

Jackie @ Our Moments Our Memories said...

The zoo is the most amazing place to go with your kids...seeing it through their eyes is so much fun. And I know I said it in my last comment, but you are looking GOOD, girl!

Mari said...

Is this Binder Park? It looks like it - It's a great park. You feel like you are in Africa. I love the picture of you and your hubby. I can really see your weight loss!

Tiffany said...

I love the pictures! Looks like so much fun. My kids love going to the zoo too!

Vixbil said...

WOW that zoo looks incredible!

virginia said...

there is nothing like the zoo.It is so relaxing being in God's creation.