The fog....

I wanted to take today and just say that I have a great life, allthough it can be stressful at times. Sometimes the fog of stress gets so thick that we weary of pushing it away and seeing and reminding ourselves that indeed we have a great life. I love the little things that makes my life meaningful, but I also came to the realization that it's the little things that if they were absent it seems as tho it is a large hole in our life.
My husband is such a treasure to me. I love that if I want to express myself that he is always so willing to listen. We weather the storm together and we are more bonded and in love for it.
My boys are just becoming cuter and the sweet little things they do and say just tickle my heart. I often think how did I get so blessed to have such sweet and adorable boys.
In a world with so much corruption and heartache I am fortunate enough to have the awesome friends that I have.
It is the details such as these that when I focus on them, the fog gets a little lighter and I can be a servant for the Lord instead.
I hope this post is an encouragement to anyone who sometimes have a hard time seeing through the fog.
Have a great friday and God Bless, Christina

Popular Posts