I haven't been in a great frame of mind the last few days. It seems life sometimes sends a pricker ball your way and while your picking out all the prickers another one comes, then another and you finally get tired of picking out the prickers and they start to fester. Well that has been the last 4 or so days and I just had a mental block and couldn't write or read. I thought I might as well be real with you today and just lay it out. Things that I have learned to do and not to do. This may not always be the most positive. But at least I will get it off my chest.
1. If you really want to vent, choose who you vent to very carefully because others may not be able to keep they're trap shut even if you are saying the truth.
2. If you feel you can't handle the load, then don't. You'll pay the price later.
3. Family is not always your best friend, but thank God for great friends!
4. I can choose the what I do with my days, and how it effects my children.
5. I have a great church, with a great ministry, that I am encouraged that when I get pricker balls they will help me grow from that with a godly attitude.
6. Even if slander is a favorite pasttime for others I will choose the truth even if the consequences are not nice.
7. I know more than ever that I have the most awesome husband even if he's not perfect all the time. which is few and far between.
8. I love scrapbooking with the girls and can't wait for my next wknd retreat with a couple of sisters and friends. OCTOBER 08'
9. I am loving that it is getting darker earlier and cold out, i finally get to take bubble baths and play games with my husband. The boys are in bed by 8pm sharp and we have a quiet evening. YES!
10. and lastly, Allthough I seem in control of my life I trust God now more than ever to do with it what he feels is best for me and my family.
Have a great day everyone and I will talk with you soon, Christina