Thursday, September 25, 2008

Girls Night!

I love a girls night, especially when it's with my sisters. My sister K is still here and so we went and met my sister V at hobby lobby and then Michaels since they are also now hooked on scrapbooking. Finally 2 out of my 5 sisters will scrapbook with me. Both of those stores had awesome sales on scrapbooking supplies. All the rage right now is in the 2 inch square punch. I get two scrap mag subscriptions and they use that punch so much in so many different layouts. Well they have been sold out everywhere because they are that awesome and last night I finally got one and it was 40% off. YEAH!! I am a paperaholic and so I found amazing paper for some of the events that took place recently. I love cosmo cricket, basic grey, K & company and bohemia. These are all companies with exceptional paper desighns.
I also had a creative memories party this week and am getting a 113.00 dollar kit for 30.00 dollars plus two free mini albums for brag book, and 75 dollars in free merchandise of my choice. NOW THAT"S COOL!!
Have a great thursday and God Bless, Christina

9 comments:

Mari said...

Wow - you did great. I love those paper companies too and can spend hours picking out paper.

Tiffany said...

How fun that you had a girls night! I love to scrapbook, but haven't been doing a very good job at keeping up with it. I got behind with my second child, and now it has just snowballed. I need to just start doing it again!

Lisa@verybusymomwith4 said...

Can you share some pics on your new pages?

Glad you had fun and a great deal!

Elizabeth said...

sounds like a great deal! hope you guys have fun!!!!

new*me said...

sounds like a fabulous girls' night! I love Hobby Lobby! I go overboard there on the holidays!

Candy said...

GOOD FOR YOU!

nothing bad comes out of Hobby Lobby....

ever.

heather j said...

How exciting!!! And sorry I missed it :( The downfall to working 2nd shift.

I can't wait until I can get a chance to scrapbook with you...especially with all the new fun stuff. One of these days I will join you for Friday night scrapbooking.

Hope you are having a great week!

Wendi @ Every Day Miracles said...

Scrapbooking and great bargains - two favorites of mine! :) I'm excited just reading about it! :)

PS- Just glanced at the security word that I have to type to get my comment sent - it's 'hobby' :) Just got a chuckle out of that. :)

virginia said...

Great girls night out.I will definately host a scrapbooking party.I could definately use some free stuff.Especially with my girls getting into it too.