Wednesday, October 22, 2008

On the flip side

Can I take back what I said here? Because, If this is what 2 children can do than what in the world will four do? I knew the giggles I was hearing was to good to be true , but I was on a roll. I was canning the last of my applesauce and canning my apple pie filling, yummy. Little Mister slept thrugh most of the time but man when he was awake, he was awake. I walked into the livingroom and they had managed to spread a whole box of cherrio's all over. Yeah, Fun!!





But, on the flip side. Here are some of the scrapbook pages that I did on my amazing weekend getaway last weekend. The very first one is my favorite. It is of Little Mister wearing my husbands baby outfit when he was a baby. I tried to get a good shot but the camera really did not do this page justice. The colors are so vibrant and The flower is made of layers of petals from the cri-cut machine that has become my best friend.



This is a page that I love showing the boys playing with they're antique bouncy horse before bed.





I love this page because our little mister thinks pulling this pull-toy around is the next best thing besides his blankie, even in his diaper. Love those chubby legs!





This picture is also very poor. The colors of this page is really rich and it doesn't show all of the details in the leaves and the tree. I started playing with glitter and it made fall come to life in a magical way. I also started playing with the colorbox cat eyes to distress and love it. I also think that the martha stewart line of glitters is the most brilliant and the highest quality of all glitters. The next picture shows the tree on this page in larger detail but still doesn't doit justice.














This is big mister enjoying my strawberry patch this summer. Simple but love it too.







11 comments:

Elizabeth said...

2 very awesome things...the cheerios story is great & your new pages are beautiful! keep 'em comin'!

Lisa@verybusymomwith4 said...

Oh my goodness! They can do so much in such a short period of time ;)

I love your new pages!

Mari said...

Isn't it amazing how far a box of Cheerio's can spread. You know - that will make a great page!!! The pages you did are wonderful. They could go into Creating Keepsakes!

Mari said...

Isn't it amazing how far a box of Cheerio's can go? You know - that will make a great page!!!
The pages you did are so good. They could be published in Creating Keepsakes!

new*me said...

oh my...........I have SOOOOOOOOO been there many times!!!!!!!!!!!

Try this one..........a dumped box of oatmeal spread with pancake syrup!!!!!!!!! What were they thinking and isn't mommy allowed to go potty?

Your scrapbooking is beautiful. I bet it was an awesome weekend!

Elena said...

Beautiful work!

heather j said...

The Cheerios will definitely make a great page...you probably have it all layed out in your head already ;) Yah, I can't imagine what 4 little ones would be able to cause...ask you parents, I bet they have some good stories. Then again I bet you were all perfect angels and never did anything like that ever ;)

The scrapbooking weekend was awsome! And I think my favorite is also the one of the boys on the rocking horse.

Vixbil said...

Oh my goodness they are GORGEOUS!! Also, I love the cheerios

Jackie @ Our Moments Our Memories said...

Oh my word - I am so impressed with your creativity. Absolutely beautiful! I love the fall glitter pages.

Jessica's Journey To Being One Hot Mom! said...

Those pages look great! You are so creative. Those pie fillings and applesauce. Wow, so neat.

So you lived in AR? When? Where?

Sorry about the Cherio mess. You'll probably be finding those for weeks! :)

katrina said...

Sooooooo glad this is not my mess to clean up. Although little G would have loved to be there and join in on the festivities.