Monday, October 6, 2008

She will be missed!


This is a picture of my Grandma on my mom's side. I recieved a call early this morning from my Mom that she passed away at 4:00a.m. The picture is blurry and not very centered, ut since it's the only one we have of her I am grateful to one that is good enough for my children to see what she looked like years down the road. We are now preparing for a long 12 hour trip to amish country in Missourri. We have a 5 passenger impala, 18 month old, almost 4 year old, hubby, myself and my dad for this long road trip. I ran to wal-mart for an emergency item, a portable DVD player!
My Grandma is will be missed, pray for my Mom as she is going to have a very hard time with her loss.
I will be back this weekend and will talk with you more.
God Bless, Christina

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

What a precious picture and memory you will have of her. I am sorry to hear about your loss. You all will be in my prayers.

Lisa@verybusymomwith4 said...

God bless your Grandma--you are in my prayers!

Elizabeth said...

i am very sorry for your loss. please tell your mom especially that you are all in my thoughts & prayers.

Elena said...

I'll be lifting up your family in prayer. So, sorry to hear about the death of your grandma.

Mari said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll be praying for you during the trip and the service.

Jackie @ Our Moments Our Memories said...

Oh, Christina, I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandma. It's always so hard for us left here on earth, even though we know our loved ones are with the Lord.

Vixbil said...

Hugs, you are all in my prayers
xx