Decorating for you...

The christmas season is in full swing. In celebration of you visit here I have decorated, the christmas tree is up, three in fact. The tunes are playing to uplift your spirit and prepare to celebrate the birth of Jesus.

I hope you enjoy, and I would love to hear some of your Christmas traditions. If you don't have any, I encourage you to start a new one today.

* A christmas tradition we have, is to open one gift on Christmas eve., it is usualy they're Christmas Pj's.

* I also start playing Christmas music all the time.

* I have started in the last two years baking christmas cookies with the boys, and I always bake pies for a few neighbors in hopes to show the joy of Christ's birth.

* will be doing a Christmas count down project with the boys. I haven't decided on what it will be yet, so if you have any idea's that are not to major swing them my way.

God bless as we start off this Christmas season, and make it a great one this year. I encourage you also to focus on someone else outside of your home and make it your ministry.

Christina

Popular Posts