Monday, November 17, 2008

My buddy, Randy!

Our Little Mister is so cute to watch, playing with his little buddy. We bought this "boy" doll for him when he was in the hospital this summer and he loves playing with "Randy" as we call his buddy. He rocks, hugs, kisses, and sits with his buddy. I love that he will even throw him on the floor and wrestle. Who said I need girls in order to play "HOUSE"? Enjoy Rock-a-bye baby!Alittle love goes a long way.


Snack Time with Randy. Me and my friend!
God Bless, Christina










7 comments:

Mari said...

That is so cute! When my son was little he had a "Ernie" from Sesame street. Everywhere Andy went, Ernie went too. Those are fun memories!

Elizabeth said...

so sweet. "uncle josey" had a "my buddy" doll when he was a kid...it annoyed my dad at first but he got over it. i think it is super adorable!

Queen to my 3 Boys said...

He's sweet.

Made me smile.

Elena said...

That is so precious! My dad, who was raised Amish, had a rag doll buddy that he thought a lot of too! He was a great dad and helped my mom with us kids by changing our diapers, bathing us and kissing our boo boos!

new*me said...

so cute! Faith and Emma are inseparable from "Bear" and "Hippo".....they go everywhere we go!

Candy said...

aaahhhh.....what a doll baby!!!

(i wonder if my El will make friends with one of her little stuffed playmates....hmmmm)

heather j said...

How cool is that. Josiah loves my old cabbage patch dolls. I even have my old baby doll carriage and high chair. He loves playing with them. Which reminds me, I should get them out :)

The first picture is so precious and of course the one of little mister giving kisses. Gotta love Kodak moments ;)