Monday, December 1, 2008

winter wonderland

Well it's winter wonderland in my part of the country. We started getting snow late yesterday morning and is it ever so beautiful. Our Big Mister keeps asking to go out to the big hill and go sledding. I prefer a few more inches of snow before making the treck out to the 'Big hill'.
All the snow makes it feel like Christmas. The twinkle of lights are shimmering under the snow and the homes are glowing with warmth. A hot bowl of soup and and a cozy blanket is the best on days like today.
Enjoy the pics, Christina

These are pictures out my kitchen window at my backyard=)




6 comments:

Elena said...

Beautiful! What a difference from the summer pics of your garden:)

Elizabeth said...

Wow! My mom said that you guys got a lot of snow and she was right! Sounds like a cuddly day to me!

love the new look on your blog!

new*me said...

wow..lots of snow! We had a dusting last night and that was exciting to wake up to. I am ready for a lot of snow but hoping it waits for Christmas break when we can stay home ;)
Love the new look!

Lisa@verybusymomwith4 said...

Oh you are so lucky!!!!

Mari said...

It looks like that here too - it really is beautiful!

Wendi @ Every Day Miracles said...

I love looking at it. I had to drive home during the heaviest of the snow fall alst night though and that's not my favorite thing. :)
Your pictures are great!