Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Joys, Thanks, and Fears

Hi Guys, I have missed writing and chatting wth you. I have however been reading many of your blogs even tho I haven't been posting. I am in such a slump that I don't feel inspired to write or share much about any one topic. I'm sure I could get a few one liners for you , but that's not very exciting. That may be it, I don't feel like I have anything very exciting to share, so I don't share at all. Now, don't get me wrong I have lots going on and much to anticipate in the coming months.
-A much needed addition to the house for expanding family.
-The baby that will be joining our lives in 6 very short months.
-Two new weight loss challenges starting verysoon.
-My fifth anniversary celebration.

So don't misunderstand me, I am very thankful for the life that god has chosen for me. I do however feel very inadequate for the responsibilities that lie ahead of me. It is a heaviness in my heart that is squealching the passion and the Joy that I should be feeling at this time in my life.
The fears consume me at times. Fears of delivery, fears of being imprisioned in my home with three children all demanding attention at the same time, and fearsof not being there for my husband like I desire to be.

I have been enjoying reading your posts, as I struggle to write my own. Keep it up and know that you all mean so much to me.

God Bless, Christina

9 comments:

Mari said...

You'll do just fine! Yes - there will be those crazy days and sleepless nights, but it will all work out. I remember thinking the same thing when I was expecting my third but God gives you strength and wisdom, a day at a time, as you need it. Enjoy this pregnancy and this time with your boys. They will grow fast - I know mine did.

virginia said...

Hope you start feeling better soon.I was in a slump too for a while and didn't feel inspired to write but it will pass.Believe it or not your life will not change as much as you think.You are a strong person and will do great.love ya

katrina said...

Don't let the fear get to you. God will see you thru this. Will be praying for you . Love you

new*me said...

Did I miss it somewhere......are you expecting? That is wonderful news!!!!!!! You have a lot to deal with right now. Try to stay present and enjoy each moment :) and life will sail along!

Elena said...

Dear Christina, You are in my prayers and don't worry too much, you are a great mom, because you care so much for your kids and that comes out in your posts. I pray your heart will be encouraged!

Vixbil said...

God knows you are worrying and he knows how you will cope. Don't fear and try to enjoy
xx

Elizabeth said...

your realness touches all of us in different ways. you will find a way to make it all work. God is never far away! I know you know that...

i hope that you con't to blog and even give us one-liner updates if that's all you have to say. :-)

Wendi @ Every Day Miracles said...

I really understand these feelings ! I can very much relate.
I agree you will do wonderfully! :)

Jackie @ Our Moments Our Memories said...

I've been there, my friend. Living with fear is no fun, and downright debilitating. I am praying for you, for peace and strength and joy to get you through this time. Much love!