changes are here again...

so my husband and I have been praying for wisdom and God's guidance as to what direction we need to take for our family. Direction for schooling, finances and the emotional balance/dynamics for our family. Two months ago we decided that I would apply for a job at an assisted care facility for the elderly, that would give me the option of third shift part-time. This would enable me to still be a stay at home mom full time, keep the children on the same routine with little change in there daily lives, as well as contribute to the fiances in the household.
I believe that God provides, however I also believe there are leaps of faith we take and then wait on him for further clarification. I was called for an interview after 6 weeks, and by 8 weeks have been accepted for the position and working. This facility does only 12 hour shifts, a bonus for my schedule, because I am working 36 hours a week and only away 3 days.
I am confident that this is the plan that God has for our family, and so he will also give us the strength to work together as a family for a harmonious home. I have a lot of experience in this field and after being away from it for almost 10 years am very excited to be back in this environment. It seems God is teaching me a lot in the area of change and control and his desire to handle these things in my life, and the more I trust in him and strengthen my Faith in him the less painful it is.

thank you for visiting PhotoMama and I hope to see you soon in the bloggy world!

Popular Posts