...lets try this again:)

so I have been away for awhile, I have missed blogging and decided to try my hand at it again and catch up on all of you. In the last year I have enjoyed being a Mom to a beautiful little girl, a Mom to a pre-schooler and now kindergartner, and a Mom to a charming little boy in the middle of it all. I continued telling myself each passing month that I will start blogging again when things slow down:) hmmmm, still waiting on that. Becoming a mother of three has taught me many things already, how to be flexible, manage little bits of time wisely, and just go with it and see where you land. What is our little family up too now? Big Mister started kindergarten this fall and is loving school and catching on well. He has grown to be a darling little man that we just adore. Little Mister is determined to prove he is just as capable as his big brother. A very determined little guy he is. We signed him up for a weekly library program, which he calls his school:) Missy Ann is now almost 17 months old and you haven't heard much of her. She is my Sweet Sugar Pie, and we have been so blessed to have her. Missy Ann is a lively and happy girly girl. She loves beads, and ruffles, and all things pretty. Love That! I am possibly going back to work part-time at an assisted living facility. This willdefinitely call for some change and transition. Looking forward to catching up with all of you. God Bless, Christina

Popular Posts